WHAT: Southern California-based luxury electric automaker and high-tech incubator Karma announces the following collaborations and technology showcases at CES 2020:
• Panasonic: Karma SC1 (Central Hall 12908)
• Amazon AWS: Intelligent Connected Vehicle Software Platform (North Hall 5616)
• Blackberry QNX: Intelligent Connected Vehicle Software Platform (North Hall 7515)
• VOXX: Karma Revero GT (Central Hall 13511)
• XPERI: Karma Revero GT (North Hall S624)
• APMA and LeddarTech: Karma Revero GT (North Hall 1025)
• EyeRis: Karma Revero GT (Westgate Hotel)
WHEN: Tuesday, January 7 – Friday, January 10, 2020
WHY: Southern California-based Karma is a high-technology incubator, open platform, and test-bed for emerging innovation. Karma’s CES 2020 collaborations showcase how Karma’s luxury EV platform, engineering, design, customization and manufacturing resources can be used to help innovators develop and prove emerging technologies, bringing future products and solutions to market with speed and efficiency.
To stay updated on future company news, be sure to subscribe to Karma Newsroom updates.