- Karma Unveils Performance Version of Revero GT and Striking Concept Car, Previewing Future Karma Design Direction
- California-based Brand Uses AutoMobility LA and LA Auto Show 2019 to Showcase Technology, Design and Product Story
- Tech-Focused Business Plan Grows Company Value Beyond Retail Sales Alone
- Karma Offers Glimpse of New Concept via Design Image Released Today
IRVINE, Calif. (Nov. 07, 2019) – Karma Automotive, the Southern California-based high-tech mobility incubator, will use its first major North American auto show presence to showcase its technology, design and product story during AutoMobility LA and the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show.
“Karma is evolving beyond a car company to become a tech-driven brand equally focused on being an important engineering, design, customization resource and high-tech incubator to others,” said Karma CEO Dr. Lance Zhou. “As the only company creating and building cars in Southern California today, Karma’s presence at these two major automotive forums reinforces our commitment to and our investment in the region.”
Karma’s plans for AutoMobility LA, the Los Angeles Auto Show’s annual media and industry event, and 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show include:
Global Product Reveals:
- Tuesday, Nov. 19: Global introduction of both the Karma Revero GTS, a performance version of the 2020 Revero GT luxury electric vehicle, and the SC2, a new concept car and evolution of the dramatic SC1 Vision Concept unveiled earlier this year. The company will also provide more insight about its business strategy comprised of a tech-focused ecosystem designed to significantly add value to the brand beyond retail sales alone. The media and industry-only event will occur at 11:40AM Pacific in AutoMobility LA’s Technology Pavilion, located at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Karma provided a glimpse of its Nov. 19 product announcement by releasing an image of the new SC2, reflective of the company’s future design direction and emergence as a technology incubator.
Karma’s First Major North American Public Stand Display:
- Wednesday, Nov. 20, AutoMobility LA 2019: Karma’s public stand located in the LA Convention Center’s West Hall Concourse Foyer featuring the company’s design, product and technology story, including a modular Drivable Mechanical and Electrical Platform.
- Friday, Nov. 22, through Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show: Karma’s product and technology display is open to the public.
Car Design News LA Forum 2019:
- Wednesday, Nov. 20: Andreas Thurner, Karma VP, Global Design and Architecture, will participate in the Car Design News LA Forum session, “New Way to Design,” starting at 4:55PM in the AutoMobility LA Technology Pavilion.
Thurner will use the CDN Forum to showcase Karma Design, a dedicated business unit established to both drive the company’s unique design identity and syndicate its styling services. Karma is growing its design capabilities in part by investing more than $1M to build an enhanced Design Studio at its Global Headquarters in Irvine, Calif.
Beyond its growing technology story, Karma’s current momentum is partly driven by a period of rapid product introduction, including the U.S. launch of its 2020 Revero GT luxury electric vehicle, to be followed by a new Karma global platform in 2021 and supported by a rapidly increasing retail footprint.
Media and industry professionals can register for 2019 AutoMobility LA (Nov. 18 – 21) at http://automobilityla.com/register/; tickets to the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show (Nov. 22 – Dec. 1) are available at https://laautoshow.com/tickets/.