Tuesday 29 October 2019
Thomson Reuters’ HQ, Canary Wharf, London.
Join us for breakfast and a thought-provoking debate on what fuels will power future mobility.
Including an interactive Q&A and networking sessions with the panellists, fellow industry colleagues and media guests.
Riversimple Learn More
Moderator Learn More
As climate crisis concerns reach an all-time high, we’ll be asking:
- Is it all over for the internal combustion engine just yet?
- Are electric vehicles the answer or are they only part of the equation? Are BEVs actually clean?
- Is hydrogen fuel cell technology a viable alternative?
- Is the debate about fuel a distraction? Is it time to reset our relationship with ‘cars’ completely?
- Do we need a massive cut in car manufacturing, alongside a range of alternative mobility solutions, to tackle climate and health issues?
Thomson Reuters, 30 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5EP – Get Directions
- Join an audience of influential mobility leaders, entrepreneurs and media, OEMs/manufacturers, tech start-ups, VCs, policy experts, associations and industry organisations
- Kick-start conversations and meet industry contacts that could be your next partners or collaborators
- Take-away new ideas and opinions that you can share with your colleagues and organisation
Register your interest
For further information or questions regarding the event, please contact Claire Felstead – CFelstead@dma-media.com