- Starting 12 March, Free2Move Paris made its free-floating cars available to users in the inner Paris suburb of Issy-les-Moulineaux.
- After opening in the Bois de Boulogne and Bois de Vincennes park areas, the fleet’s expansion to Issy-les-Moulineaux is part of an assertive strategy to boost service coverage.
- Free2Move Paris will soon open up the service for customers at suburban Paris shopping areas.
Free2Move is a free-floating car-sharing service available in Paris and the inner suburb of Issy-les-Moulineaux. Users can park for free in authorised parking spaces and designated electric vehicle spaces (ex- Autolib). There are 1,700 such spaces in Paris, and 125 in Issy-les-Moulineaux.
The fleet of more than 500 Peugeot i0n and Citroën C-Zero electric vehicles is available 24/7. The cars are regularly cleaned and charged by dedicated teams.
With the Free2Move Paris app, the service is easy and convenient to use. Downloadable from the Apple Store or Google Play Store, it can be used to manage the entire experience from a smartphone, from locating, booking and unlocking a nearby available vehicle to finding electric vehicle parking spaces and ending the rental.
Users can choose between two options, with no minimum rental period:
- for regular use, €0.32/minute with a monthly subscription of €9.90 (no commitment);
- for occasional use, €0.39/minute with no subscription.
All insurance and parking costs are included in the area covered by the service.
The deposit requirement is waived if users pay a one-euro fee per journey.